Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014

Pin It

WoW - Warlords of Draenor Beta Lab Rat - Day 1 ;)

Last week a nice, fully automatically working e-mail generator from Blizzard sent me an even nicer e-mail. It stated, that I was invited to beta test the upcomming addon "Warlords of Draenor". (Imagine me danincing the happy dance! For at least 5 mins.)


Weeeeeeellll...one week later I fianlly managed to install it, yes, it took me one week!
Turned out, that there was some sort of tragical Ménage à trois, involving an older Beta file folder, the new battle.net launcher and my installed security sytem... but at the end I figured out, what the problem was and also installed Hearthstone, since I was installing and updating stuff anyways ;) ( I assume THATS what Blizz wanted me to do in the 1st place...)

After some more time without a successfull login, tonight I was able to play a bit and *drummroll please* (and another Happy dance, if you like)
See my 1st screenshot:


Yes, thats me trying to enter a cyrocopter, yes, they´re all me and yes... its a bug :p. We were too many for one vihecle, I think.

Just kidding, it´s not that bad! I didn´t came very far tonight, there where some more bugs and some discos, after which I allways filled out the bugrreports, that usually  pop up after such erros and sent them back right away. This is, what this Beta testing is all about, isn´t it?

I hope to find more time tomorrow, I also need to re-read the notes out what´s online now and what´s not, I don´t hope, that I have to play through whole Pandaria again, before seing new content.

So far, stay tuned, since we´re allowed to report about teh whole Beta experience, I´ll keep you updated as much as possible.

xoxo Mone
Pin It button on image hover